– Including all small and large heating power stations or control systems;
– Of cogeneration (CHP) and heating power stations;
– The district heating network and central heating power stations, including transfer stations;
– Of solar systems for domestic hot water and solar-assisted heating
– Conceptual design and economic evaluation of the areas listed above.
Hydraulic balancing of heating systems in combination with over-sized pump stations often represents not only a nuisance to the operator – in many cases this leads to complaints from users. For this reason, we design heating systems equipped with differential pressure regulators with flow settings. The pump system is optimized suit the pipe network. The operating costs will be reduced.